Tuesday 1 April 2014

BLOGGING

Due to my love for writing and my stupid low self-esteem, I've wanted to start a blog for ages. Countless times I've made them and they've ended up going nowhere because of one of two things;

  1. I've completely given up because I believed the blog was inadequate and that nobody was reading.
  2. I have completely forgotten about the whole thing and have also forgot the password.
Anyway, recently, I've started watching YouTube vlogs again and it just made me realise how much I actually missed writing down what happened in my day and how everything made me feel. But also, due to blogging there have been a few problems I am facing;
  1. I have no idea who to follow! Bloglovin' is such a great help and it lets me keep an eye on the blogs I'm interested in. 
  2. Most of the blogs I can see on there are to do with fashion, and if you ever met me, you'd understand that I'm the furthest away from fashion a girl can ever be. I would rather pull on some skinny jeans, trainers and a hoodie than pull on a dress, high heels, do my hair up etc.
  3. Bloglovin' also has trouble telling me how many people are following my account. The actual counter tells me I have 6 at the moment, but when I actually click to see who they are, it only shows 4, I mean, what the hell!?
  4. I have no idea what to write about! Yes, I suppose I could write things like my bucket list or pet peeves or something, but there's only so much you guys will want to read about me, and I don't have a very interesting life at the moment. 
Since a few of you have been here for a while, could you guys give me any advice?
When you started, what did you write about?
Plus, does your bloglovin' account have any of the same problems mine does?

No comments:

Post a Comment