Sunday 30 March 2014

MOTHERS DAY!

It's mothers day guys! I don't really know why I'm so excited about it, considering I'm not a mother and all that but.. 

I don't know. I like the idea of treating my mum. Me and my brother aren't the easiest of people to look after, we always fight and we're pretty lazy. Plus the fact that I don't have a job means that I can't buy her gifts or anything often and it actually upsets me. Although, I'm guessing like most mothers, she tells me that she doesn't want me to buy her anything but I still do.

I don't have much money so I usually buy the same things, flowers, chocolate, a card etc. I didn't get chocolates this time though, I got her a film she's wanted to see for a while, Philomena. I know it isn't much compared to the gifts that some people get their mothers, but it's all I can get right now.

Anyway, what did all you guys get your mothers today? 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete