Saturday 30 August 2014

ONE OF THOSE BANANA PEEL MOMENTS


Yesterday for me was a big, do hardly anything productive at all kind of day.. I woke up at like quarter past 12 and it's safe to say I felt pretty moody and don't worry I know why.. it begins with a P and every single girl in the world whose over the age of lets say 11 knows what it is.. To be honest, I think so does every guy over the age of 11.. I think the next picture pretty much sums up how they feel about it..



I then got my dad to buy my bag for work since I start not next monday but the monday after. I'm so excited! Then I preceded to watch tv, CSI, Criminal Minds and The 100 to be precise. I love all 3 shows and they're so addicting to watch! I then went to my room and can't remember doing anything. I think I played FIFA. I'm not sure, i could be wrong here and then my parents went out for a drink.

I continued to play FIFA (definitely sure this time) and then my brother went out smelling like Sun Cream (he wasn't very happy when I told him :') ) and I went on Dishonoured for a while talking to C and his little brother in a party. I then went back on FIFA went K (C's little brother) left and J came on.

My parents came back in and put music on in the living room. My mum couldn't find a bobble and she was like "I don't like having my hair around my neck. Get me a bobble, I need one. Help. Please." So I got up and found one in like 10 seconds.. THIS IS WHAT ALCOHOL DOES TO YOU PEOPLE! and then she went back to the music. I somehow managed to rope myself into taking her to see The Script in the next year or so, that should be fun. And then guess what, SHE THREW UP!

I didn't know this until I walked into the bathroom and almost fell on my ass.. (Hence the banana peel moments in title) Yes, how gross is this. I stood in a bit of it, BARE FOOTED AND EVERYTHING! I NEARLY THREW UP MYSELF! I turn green just thinking about it now.. I cleaned everything up (including my foot :S ) and went into the living room like "who threw up?" mum said it was her and said she thought she'd cleaned it all up. Still gross. When I told her this morning she just started laughing.. -.-


No comments:

Post a Comment