Friday 4 July 2014

I AM NO LONGER A CHILD! (AS OF TOMORROW...)

I am halfway there to becoming an actual adult.. I'm not sure whether I should be happy about this.. 

The reason it's only halfway is because I officially, officially left school today, we had our leavers assembly. It was sweet, there were certificates, little presents and at the end there was a presentation full of pictures of everyone from year 7 to the end of year 13. Basically 7 years of our lives were spent there and even though everyone says "Thank god i've left" "I'm not sad i'm leaving" including me, I think everyone did get a little emotional.. Maybe on the inside because I've basically spend my whole teenage life there. Our head of year started crying saying she'd miss us and that she'd see everyone later at prom.. Too bad I'm not going..

Now that brings me round to the other half of becoming an adult.. As you may or may not know, I turn 18 tomorrow. This is the other half of me becoming an adult. The reason I'm not going to prom, (like I said in the last post), is because I don't really want to get in at 4am tomorrow to sleep until 1pm, to wake up and go for a driving lesson (my FIRST driving lesson) while hungover.. So I think my reasoning is pretty valid.

Did you have a Sixth Form prom? How was it? Any stories you'd like to share? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Well my prom went well, a teacher called Miss Kelly fell off her chair laughing at another teacher called Mr Hoppins on the dance floor. And I spent the entire night drinking and dancing, all in all pretty good =D

    ReplyDelete